Writing My New Book – Return To Lost Paradise!
The Story of Zanzibar!
The New Book (56) – Return To Lost Paradise!
The Story of Zanzibar!
October 12, 2018
After Compliments & Dear All;
I am on my way writing my 56th Book entitled Return To Lost Paradise! This is after my recent visit to Zanzibar in August 2018 and my only second visit after The Bloody Zanzibar Revolution of January 12 1964!
The Later Part of The Book will be about The Bloody Zanzibar Revolution – its impacts, consequences and The Aftermath – and my Observations from my visit and what I saw in Zanzibar inter alia the following –
• The Zanzibari (African/Muslim) Taxi Driver showing us an area under development – saying to us – This is where the Arabs Live now – an area where Arabs (Omanis) have come back to build new villas and many staying there after Retirement and or Businesses Closures!
Yet he has just forgotten that his passengers were Arabs (Omanis) in his emotions in showing you the place! The hatreds and jealousies still exist – perhaps through the inherited British Education System coupled with Revolutionary zeal of so-called Arab Slavery!
• The Hotel Staff – mainly Christian Mainlanders – who can be ‘friendly normal people’ because you respect them and perhaps some may say cynically ‘because you tipped them right!’
• Some of the Zanzibaris Africans admitting ‘they survive on handouts from the same people we killed in 1964 – who now make our lives more easier and comfortable – especially during the Holy Month of Ramadhan Fasting!
• Arabs who have contributed to The Development and Expansion of Zanzibar – like the Hotel Verde Resort – The Bakhressa Group of Companies!
• Omani Entrepreneurs doing preferred business in Zanzibar despite all odds – like incompetence, maladministration, bribery. Corruption, lack of trust and faith – and the likes!
• Despite The President Orders – people still ask for tips – not only insinuate – but actual ask – including The Traffic Cop – who asked me – Are we going to talk or not?
I value my life and freedom – so Í talked’- the first time in my life anyway to a person in uniform! I have seen videos of repercussions – and did not want to make myself a victim of Viral Video!
• Army Practising (New Recruits) harassing an Arab Lady who took photograph of them in practise – but were smiling cheerful to Europeans Ladies – even trying to look pretty on the pictures!
• That is the same way as it is said – The British et al did not Protect The Rest of us at and during The Bloody Revolution! What is The First Ethnic Cleansing in Africa!
• The Visiting so many Arab Delegations from Oman and Other Countries!
• Those so-called Arab Socialists – Comrades – Communist Socialism Sympathisers who all went to live abroad – especially in UK – the same place that The Zanzibar Ruler now also lives – what a coincidence! Or Karma does work?
• Taking a theme focus outlook to try to repair modify adjust etc. based on Nelson Mandela’s South African Reconciliation between Africans and Whites!
• Majority of Zanzibar peoples are Muslims – and to bring in people together as Muslims – and to look forward in The Future – rather than The Past – where mistakes lay on both sides – and stemming from My Book – Psychology of Arab Management Thinking! – which won The USA Gold Seal of Literary Excellence USA Review of Books – Amazon USA.
• Arabs building Masjids and Islamic Quran Learning Centres – despite some even whose families were killed, harassed etc. in The Bloody Zanzibar Revolution!
If you have any old books or References Materials on Zanzibar please send to me or call me – even PDF to –
• E-Mails – firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
• Villa 303 – Road 7806 = Al Ansaab – Muscat Oman (Near The Gardens)
• Post Office Box 230 – Mina Al Fahal – Postal Code 116 – Muscat – Oman.
• Through Whatsup – Mobile GSM +968 95207511
• Through My Family Members that you may know of!
Best Wishes & Regards
Majid Al Suleimany
Majid Said Nasser Al Sulaimani
October 12, 2018
Photos For Illustration Purposes Only!
The Glory That Was Zanzibar!
Masjid JoJo Project – Mafia Island! Tanzania!